Please read our terms and conditions carefully and contact Latitude South Coast for further information if you are unsure of any information provided. When you make your booking and payment you are agreeing to Latitude South Coast Terms and Conditions. Breaking any of Latitude South Coast Terms and Conditions may cause forfeit of bond amount or charges applied in accordance with our terms and conditions laid out below.
- Latitude South Coast General property tenancy information is as follows:
- All guests must abide by the NSW Short Term Rental Code of Conduct and the ‘Good Neighbour Policy’, detail of the code of conduct can be found at:
- Property must only accommodate overnight the guest’s numbers booked and paid for on your reservation.
- Request for additional guests requires a written request prior to stay.
- Approval of additional guests is subject to property owner’s approval.
- The property booked must not be used for Weddings, bucks parties, hens parties, 18th or 21st birthdays, strictly no schoolies groups, functions or commercial activities. The properties are booked to you for the purpose of a holiday accommodation.
- Request for above mentioned activities requires written request prior to stay.
- Approval for above mentioned activities is subject to property owner’s approval.
- Pets are not permitted unless permission has been previously granted. Where permission has been granted specific details will be noted in your booking. You are liable for any damage caused by your pets.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside a property.
- Guest Cancellation Policy – Deposits are only refundable if the property can be re-booked for the cancelled dates (pro rata if applicable). Administration charge of $150.00 to re-advertise the property may apply. Cancellations within 30 days of the stay are completely non-refundable. Guest credit for booking amount will be issued if booking is cancelled with greater than 30 Days to Stay.
- Structures are not to be erected or occupied at the property at any time including Caravans, Tents, camper trailers and inflatable pools.
- The responsible renter must be at least 21 years of age. Guests under 21 years of age are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A service fee applies to payments.
- Any issues encountered before, during or after the stay must be conveyed to Latitude South Coast team on 02 4415 1051 or the host on the number provided to you, so that we can attempt to correct the issue promptly. No compensation will be considered unless we have been informed during the stay and allowed the opportunity to remedy the issue. Compensation or refunds will not be issued for matters or broken down appliances out of our control. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Bookings & Check in details
- Latitude South Coast require the following booking details:
- Guest registration is required for all bookings. The registration process requires a copy of a driver’s license and credit card. These are held by the system securely for 14 days after the departure date. All adults staying at a property may be required to register with a name and contact number.
- Check in is 3pm. Check out is 10am
- Early check in or late check times may be possible but are not guaranteed.
- Unauthorised early check in or late check out may be charged at a minimum of $50 per hour.
Changes to Booking
- The tariff is for the agreed number of guests detailed on our confirmation email. If there is a change or discrepancy, you must contact us to make changes and ensure that changes are documented. If the property has an extra guest charge above a certain number, you will be required to pay the additional fee.
- Paying a deposit reserves a specific property for specific dates. The dates and the property cannot be changed by the guest, and we cannot transfer bookings between properties, doing so would effectively cancel the original reservation and cancellation terms will apply.
- Cancellation made by guest:
- For bookings made and cancelled within 30 days to the arrival date, all monies paid are not refundable.
- For bookings made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date and cancelled within 30 days of arrival the full tariff is not refundable.
- Where guests would like to cancel a booking 30-60 days before arrival, guests will be given a guest credit to use at the same property where the original booking was made. The guest credit is non refundable and guests must use within 24 months.
- Where a guest would like to cancel a booking 60 or more days before an arrival date, a full refund will be issued less a cancellation processing fee of $110.
- Upon request, we will re-advertise a property to re-book the property. An administration fee of $ 1 5 0 is payable for the property to be re advertised and re booked. If the dates are re-booked, a full refund less booking and re-marketing fees will apply. Any refund will be provided pro-rata unless the property is re-booked for all the dates of the original booking.
Cancellation due to government restrictions on travel
- In the event of a forced cancellation due to government restrictions on travel, guests will be offered a postponement of their booking. Prices are seasonal and subject to inflation and change, therefore an additional payment may be required to secure the same property for future dates. A credit voucher to the value of the original booking will be issued. This will be valid for 24 months from the issue date. The original deposit will be held in trust and credited to the new booking. There are no refunds in these circumstances unless genuine hardship can be proven.
Cancellation due to non-payment by the due date
- Cancellation of the arrangement due to non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in the loss of all monies paid.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to take out travel insurance to cover extraordinary events, accident or illness prior to travel or loss or damage of personal items.
Local Building works and development
There is constant Land and buildings throughout the local government being renovated or subject to building works. This is beyond our control and neither the agent nor the owner can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property.
No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconvenience caused by these works.
Payments and Charges
- Processing a booking via the Latitude South Coast website, the following payment conditions apply, for other booking sites please see their payment terms.
- Deposit is due at the time of the booking.
- Outstanding balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. You will be sent a reminder email prior to this date. Payment will be taken on the balance due date from the card provided at time of booking and held on file.
- Payments are to be made by credit card (a service fee may apply). Bookings will be cancelled if a payment is not received in accordance with the above terms. Any service fee is non-refundable.
- Latitude South Coast will securely save credit card details from the booking request for the purpose of processing payments on the due date.
- Latitude South Coast will charge securely save credit card in the event of the following:
- Supply of duplicate keys or re-entry/re-keying and call out fee ($120 per call out).
- A representative of Latitude South Coast attends to the property to investigate an issue that is then deemed to be caused by the guest ($120 per call out).
- A tradesperson attends the property to fix an issue that is deemed to be caused by the guest (invoiced cost).
- A Security Company call out fee should there be a credible noise complaint by the neighbours and/or the police/security are called to the property ($450 per offence).
- A Party or function Charge if Latitude South Coast become aware of or if there is evidence of unauthorised event at the property ($1200 per offence).
- Charging the cost to repair or replace any malicious, deliberate or negligent damage to the property.
- Charging the cost to steam clean carpets, furnishings, linens etc. if pets are at a non-pet friendly property, pets have been allowed on furniture or in/on beds, or there is evidence of smoking inside the property.
- Charge applicable surcharges if pets are at a property without prior consent.
- BBQ’s cleaning charge of $50 is not cleaned thoroughly by the guest prior to departure.
- Removal of excess rubbish and/or if the bins were not put out on the bin night, including departure day.
- Charging any pay per view program that has not been paid for by the guest in advance
- Damage caused by vehicles not parked/driving in/on designated locations will be quoted for repair and charged to securely save credit , this includes but not limited to:
- Dirt bikes
- Quad bikes
- Following recreational activities under no circumstances are permitted: motorbikes; dirt bikes; quad bikes; use of firearms; air rifles; fireworks, or any fire related activities other than those that are fixtures at the property. A $1000 fine plus costs of repairs quoted in accordance with para 11. l
- Latitude South Coast will only charge the guests card in accordance with our terms and conditions and any applicable Australian Laws. All charges will be subject to a service fee and an administration fee.
- Latitude South Coast encourages you to bring one well behaved dog to our ‘pet-friendly’ properties. Guest are required to inform Latitude South Coast at the time of booking if you will be bringing a dog with you.
- Cats, birds, reptiles and other pets are strictly not permitted at any properties managed by Latitude South Coast.
- Not all properties are ‘pet-friendly’, please read the property descriptions carefully before proceeding with a booking.
- If evidence of a pet is discovered at a ‘non pet-friendly’ guests will forfeit their full bond to cover items including carpet cleaning, deep cleaning, flea treatment
- If your approved pet is holidaying with you, Latitude South Coast expect the following simple rules of courtesy be undertaken:
- Pet bedding must be supplied by guest.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture including but not limited to beds and lounges, outdoor lounges.
- You agree any damage, or extra cleaning required resulting from the pet having stayed will be charged to you.
- Pets restricted to hard floor areas where possible.
- All pet faeces must be collected, bagged and placed in outside bins prior to departure. Charges will apply if a contractor is required to clean up after your pet
- Latitude South Coast properties are located in a tick prone location so please ensure you protect your pets prior to arrival to prevent costly vet bills if your pet gets a tick while on holidays.
- Criminal activity is prohibited at any property managed by Latitude South Coast, undertaking criminal activity may result in fines or prosecutions. Latitude South Coast will refer any suspected criminal activity to NSW Police and cooperate with any investigation conducted by NSW Police into alleged criminal activity at a property managed by Latitude South Coast.
Removal of Consumable Items/Property from residence
- Latitude South Coast stock properties with high quality consumable and bathroom products for your use and convenience while you are staying with us. We use refillable bottles so as not to create a large amount of plastic waste. Removal of consumable items/property from residence upon your departure will result in you being charged for replacement consumables and bathroom products. Latitude South Coast will charge replacement costs to the credit card saved in your booking.
- Our properties are maintained, cleaned and inspected prior to every arrival, however, wildlife is common in the country and coastal areas. Latitude South Coast and/or the owner do not accept liability, nor will any compensation be offered for the unfortunate or seasonal visits of any wildlife including, but not limited to, kangaroos, wombats, snakes, rodents, insects, cockroaches, frogs etc.
- Latitude South Coast and/or its representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time, without notice, to protect and/or undertake maintenance of the property. We will provide notice to the guests wherever possible.
Equipment failure or service outages
- Latitude South Coast and/or the owner do not accept liability or loss caused by failure of equipment and/or services out of our control, including, but not limited to, water, electricity, gas and internet. In the event of a failure, the guest must notify Latitude South Coast immediately, Any problems that arise during your stay that do not constitute an emergency as determined by Latitude South Coast, will be remedied at any time during or after the rental period, at the sole discretion of Latitude South Coast. Refunds or compensation will not be given for Equipment failure or service outages outside of our control.
- The following is the property security requirement during your stay:
- Property must be secured during your stay whenever left unattended.
- Upon departure property must have all doors and windows secured. In the event a door or window is unable to be secured you must contact Latitude South Coast immediately.
- Keys must be secured in key safe upon departure
- Guests are solely responsible for their belongings whilst staying at the property and are required to take reasonable steps to prevent any property loss.
Property return policy
- Personal property found post departure will be held by Latitude South Coast for 14 days
- Lost items will be returned via Australia Post at guest’s expense once a guest has notified and claimed lost items.
- Latitude South Coast may charge a minimum $25 handling fee to facilitate return of items.
- 14 Days after departure Latitude South Coast will dispose or donate items to Charity.
Internet & Pay for View
- Properties that have Wi-Fi, Netflix, Foxtel or other streaming services which offer pay per purchase programs, purchased viewing must be paid for by the guest in advance. Latitude South Coast or the property owner are not responsible should any program be delayed, cancelled or the quality/performance is affected by the internet or Wi-Fi service.
- In the event a claim is to be made against the saved credit card, Latitude South Coast may charge an $89 fee to cover administration, investigation and processing the claim.
- Claims may include, but are not limited to, charges for: excess cleaning fee; damage or breakages; excess garbage removal; damage or issues caused by pets; pets at non-pet friendly properties; smoking inside the property; attendance by tradespeople or Latitude South Coast representatives; noise complaints; BBQ’s left unclean; overstays at the property; guests in excess of those booked and paid for; police or security guard call outs; registration on/or reporting to exclusion registers; or any issue caused by the guest. Latitude South Coast reserves the right to attend NCAT or the equivalent in other states to recover these costs, and any costs not able to be processed to the credit card on file.
Substitution of property
- On occasions, situations arise where we have no control such as property ownership changes, extensive repairs or maintenance, or properties are removed from the holiday rental market. Latitude South Coast reserves the right to offer guests alternate accommodation of a similar standard, as available, at our discretion. If this unlikely event occurs, Latitude South Coast will notify you as soon as possible and make every reasonable effort to ensure you are satisfied. Alternate accommodation cannot be guaranteed, if alternate accommodation cannot be found Latitude South Coast will refund the full amount of your booking, you also agree to accept this as final resolution.
Electric Vehicle Charging
- In Australia, it can cost anywhere from $0.30 – $0.60 per kWh to charge an electric vehicle (EV). This equates to around $11.50 – $23 to fully charge a small electric vehicle or about $22.50 – $45 to fully charge a larger long-distance electric vehicle. It is not an entitlement to utilise holiday rental property to charge your vehicle and not the responsibility of the property owner to cover your cost. Guests found utilising the property to charge their personal vehicle will be charged a full recharge fee as detailed above for the car size per electric vehicle at the property.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no case shall Latitude South Coast or the host, nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or property owners be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or for any damages for death, personal or bodily injury, emotional distress or damage to property, arising out of or in connection with your stay. This limitation applies to all claims for damages including negligence even if Latitude South Coast or the host has been advised of the possibility of such.
- Latitude South Coast and/or the property owner or host do not accept liability for any loss, before, during or after a booking relating to events out of our control such as delays whilst the guest is travelling to the property, flight delays, weather events during the stay etc. and no refund will be offered under these circumstances, you will agree to accept this as final resolution
Code of Conduct/Bad Books Register/Traveller Feedback
- By making payment on this booking you hereby agree to the following:
- That if you or any occupant covered by this booking breaches our terms and conditions, any of the terms in the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct:
- Your name,
- Phone number
- Home address
- Email address
- As well as those of any guest staying with you along with details of the breach/es may be registered with any industry exclusion register and on the NSW Fair Trading code of conduct registers and shared with other members of the short term rental industry.
- Traveller feedback may also be entered onto the applicable online portals.
- Latitude South Coast reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking where a guest is registered on the above mentioned sites, has received negative feedback from other booking sites or travel agents.