Situated on close to five acres and sleeping up to 15 people (maximum 14 adults), this stunning property is ideal for 2-3 families or a large group of friends wishing to reunite in absolute luxury. The estate’s grand entrance and manicured gardens induces an opulent energy that permeates throughout the entire abode.
A C C O M M O D A T I O N
The house has 3 bathrooms and 6 sizeable bedrooms – all beautifully decorated and offer ducted air-conditioning and soft linen ensuring your stay is comfortable and stress free.
The notable main bedroom includes an extensive walk-in-wardrobe, plush spa bath and offers easy access to the pool and multiple alfresco entertaining areas. The top-class Ziegler, 4-burner & side burner Bbq allows guests to cook up a storm, while taking advantage of the exceptional mountainous views and splendid sunsets over a bottle of red.
B E D R O O M S ~ A N D ~ B A T H R O O M S
• Bedroom 1: King bed with spa ensuite; Walk-in robe
• Bedroom 2: Single bunk beds plus a single bed/day bed (in the floor plan this is depicted as the study)
• Bedroom 3: King bed (can be split into 2 singles)
• Bedroom 4: King bed (can be split into 2 singles)
• Bedroom 5: King bed (can be split into 2 singles)
• Bedroom 6: King Single beds x 2
• Games Room: Fold out Queen sofa bed
There are 3 bathrooms, plus a powder room. The spacious ensuite bathroom boasts a spa bath and there is also a bath in the main bathroom. The third bathroom is an ensuite to bedroom 5, and there is an additional seperate WC
K I T C H E N
The open plan kitchen has state-of-the-art Miele appliances (steamer, microwave/griller, oven and induction stove-top), stainless steel essentials (dishwasher, fridge/freezer and double sink), and plenty of crockery and cutlery. There is also a Nutri-bullet and DeLonghi Expresso machine (pods included). A walk-in pantry with bar fridge adjoins the kitchen and envelopes out on a sun-drenched courtyard and vegetable/herb garden.
L I V I N G ~ A N D ~ E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Choices of where to dine and unwind are limitless with both formal and informal lounge/dining available, as well as an impressive games room complete with snooker table, library, board games, Smart Tv, Wi-Fi, jbl sound system and cosy three seater oversized couches. This ideal space to relax – both for children and adults, conveniently opens out onto a paved footpath which leads to a full size tennis court, grassy yard with fire pit and walking track where you are sure to experience some of the area’s most unique wildlife.
Adding to the uniqueness of the property is a beautiful array of paintings by artist Judy Lawler (many of which are for sale), which inject colour and an inviting ambience to this alluring space.
L O C A T I O N
Situated on close to five acres, the property is perfectly located at the end of a tranquil country lane.
With Berry township just around the corner you can experience some of the finest bakeries and cafes in the area while indulging in a bit of retail therapy at the many homeware stores dotted along Queen St. For the more adventurous, the pristine waters of Seven Mile, Gerringong and Gerroa beaches are just a short drive away – perfect for long walks, swimming, stand-up paddle boarding and surfing.
F E A T U R E S ~ S U M M A R Y
- 6 bedrooms (varying outdoor views), 3 bathrooms, powder room
- Kitchen with Miele appliances (steamer, microwave/griller, oven and induction stove-top), stainless steel essentials (dishwasher, fridge/freezer and double sink), all crockery, Nutri-bullet and ‘Original’ DeLonghi Expresso machine (pods included)
- Walk-in pantry with a small bar fridge
- Formal lounge and dining area with an open fireplace
- Informal and formal lounge area with 60 inch Smart tv, Foxtel, Wi-Fi, jbl sound system
- Laundry (washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron). Outside clothes line
- Ducted air-conditioning/heating
- Games room: Snooker table, board games, library, 2 oversized lounges – one being a queen sofa bed
- Fenced pool with 4 deck chairs (pool towels included)
- 2 alfresco entertainment areas (8-seater dining table/chairs, 6-seater cane chairs)
- Ziegler Bbq
- Full-size tennis court; viewing platform
- Fire pit; access to walking tracks (Fire pit available for use between April and October and guests to supply their own firewood for the external fire pit, firewood supplied is for the internal fireplace)
- Vegetable/herb garden/citrus trees
- Established rose garden
- Undercover carport plus ample off street parking
- Tank water
- Selection of Judy Lawler paintings (For details on how to purchase these artworks there is an information booklet at the house)
- No pets allowed on property
Please note this is an exclusive and luxury property in a tranquil setting therefore there are strictly no parties permitted, including weddings, bucks or hens parties, schoolies or similar parties. The property is offered for the purpose of a holiday home, not a function. Your bond will be forfeited if it is established an event of this type has been held at Bella Casa.
Please also be aware that C C T V cameras monitor the entry and driveway to Bella Casa.
P E A K ~ B O O K I N G S
Bookings over Christmas and New Year are a minimum of 7 nights. Bookings throughout January are a minimum of 5 nights. Please ensure that bookings in peak summer holiday season don't leave a gap of less than 5 nights at the beginning or end of your stay. If this happens we may have to cancel or move your booking dates. Please call us if you need to discuss.
R A T E S
Rates include all household linen and towels and standard departure clean
Prices are for up to 15 guests (maximum of 14 adults)
Rates are a guide only and subject to change.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-20654